Monitoring The Right for an Effective Remedy For Human Rights Violations
Book Price: (include standard airmail service)
Hong Kong : HK$ 25.00
Outside Hong Kong : US$ 10.00
Cheque payment: US$ 17.00
Implementation of Article 2 of ICCPR
On the Occasion of the 57th Session of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights
Asian Human Rights Commission 2001
Material contained in this document may be reproduced for the promotion and protection of human rights. In such reproduction, an acknowledgement of the authors and the publisher would be greatly appreciated.
Published in March 2001 by the Asian Human Rights Commission (AHRC), 72 pages, Language: English. ISBN 962-8314-15-7
For orders and enquiries: Email email@example.com or call +(852) 2698 6339 +(852) 2698 6339.
This book is also available online in PDF format.
Table of Contents
- An Overview of the Police and Rule of Law in Asia
- Beatings of alleged criminals to death expose fatal flaws of the criminal justice system in Cambodia
- Book Info
- Dying Without Redress: A Tribute to Manorani Saravanamuttu [Sri Lanka], A Mother Who Fought For Justice
- Police abuses in Cambodia
- Reform Of The Criminal Investigations And Prosecutions Systems Is The Real Key To Reducing Crime In Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka: The Bindunuwewa Massacre
- Torture in Asia